Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Jewelry Lady

I am really looking forward to mid-July. On the 14-16th, my hubby & I will hop in the car and head to Ft. Worth for Premier Design's National rally and I am so excited about it. For those of you who don't know, Premier Designs is a high fashion jewelry company. They are based in Texas, and each year they invite all their jewelers to the Dallas-Ft. Worth area for National Rally. Everyone who attends gets to see all the new jewelry being released for the next year. And since I'm a jewelry lady and I am trying to make my business grow, I will be in attendance.

Last August, my mom invited me to a jewelry show at her house. I love going to home parties, so of course, I went. I liked the jewelry very much, so I booked my own jewelry show for the following month. When I held my show, I got $283 of free jewelry as the hostess. As someone who has had other types of home parties, I was impressed by the large amount of hostess benefit I received from Premier and when my jewelry lady told me what she made on my show, I realized I was very interested in becoming a jewelry lady myself! I joined Premier in October of 2010 and have been very happy with my decision. I've worked for other direct sales companies in the past including Pampered Chef, AtHome America, Avon, Melaleuca and others. However, Premier is the only one with which I've actually made a profit with. And I am excited about that!

I love the product. I love the other ladies in Premier. I love sharing the jewelry with hostesses and customers and I'm having a lot of fun doing so! I'm so glad I've finally found a company that can help me meet the goals I had in mind when I decided I wanted to earn some money and still be a stay-at-home mom. Before Premier, I was really starting to believe that I couldn't do both successfully. I'm definitely not willing to give up time with my kids for a decent income. And now I feel like I don't have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment